Why Choose Us
- Property Inspections and consultation services for Buyers, Sellers, Investors, and Realtors
- Servicing all types of structures and optional services
- 60 mile radius service around Los Angeles, CA.
- Low pricing, custom pricing (if you don’t have a crawlspace, you don’t pay to inspect it)
- Same day report available
- Electronic reports with photos and summary option, made available within 24 hours.
- No cancellation fee
- 90 & 120 day warranties available
- Appliance recall check available
- Open seven days a week, from 7am to 7pm, convenient scheduling
- Multiple payment options; cash, check, or credit card
- $500,000 E/O and General Liability Insurance
Realtor Referral Special – 30% Discount
Buy & Sell Special – 20% Discount
Bulk Purchase Special – up to 30% Discount
- Owner and Primary Inspector: Justin Murcia
- Bachelor of Applied Science Degree in Construction Project Management
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Construction Technology
- Active member and certified master inspector with the master inspector certification board
- Active member of International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Licensed General Building Contractor with the Contractor’s State License Board
- Active member of International code council
- 20 years construction experience
- Over 2,000 successful home Inspections completed to date
- Over 55 home inspection certificates completed, from three of the four home inspection associations (CREIA, ASHI, and NACHI)
- Extremely versatile education and hands on experience in the construction industry spanning across all areas of construction
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
Inspect a Home was established in 2012 with a commitment to provide dedicated, comprehensive and prompt services. We have inspected over 2,000 structures without an insurance claim and service a wide range of clients including:
- Home Buyers and Sellers
With extensive, proven experience in the field, inspection services are provided for:
- Single family
- Multi-family structures
Optional services such as consultation and re-inspection are offered as well. The consultation services are comprised of an evaluation and verbal reporting to the client as to the structure’s condition when no documentation is necessary. The re-inspection service reviews the initial inspection report to ensure that the specified repairs have been completed properly.
Upon the completion of the inspection the structure’s condition will be documented in a detailed electronic report with accompanying photographic illustrations. All deficiencies will be prioritized in accordance with a number of factors including safety major expense major repair minor repair maintenance concerns cosmetic concerns further evaluation and general comment.
Justin Murcia as the owner and primary home inspector for Inspect a Home brings with him over 20 years of versatile experience in the construction industry. He is a Licensed General Building Contractor with the Contractor’s States License Board and a Certified Home Inspector with the California Real Estate Inspection Association. He has multifaceted experience and education in all the areas of home inspection with a specialized expertise in inspecting retaining walls underground drainage systems door and window installations cabinetry decks wood-destroying organisms and moisture intrusion. He holds an Associate’s Degree in Construction Technology and a Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Project Management. He has inspected over 2000 structures with no insurance claims.
Inspect a Home is dedicated to protecting its valued clients through education and awareness. After discovering and prioritizing deficiencies clients are given the information to act with confidence and knowledge when it comes to the crucial decision of purchasing a property. Safety is of primary concern whether a property is to be purchased for residential or investment purposes. Safety is not only a matter of personal health wellness and security but also a financial concern as unsafe hazardous conditions often require costly repair. Safety concerns include seismic activity (damage to foundation) substandard installations materials deterioration lapsed maintenance or minor repairs that fail to address the root cause later to result in major costly damage.
At Inspect a Home our clients always have an experienced ally to guide them through a complex process with a professionalism and thoroughness that only comes with proven expertise and a dedication to the highest quality of work and service possible.
What’s included in a Home Inspection?
All results will vary depending on the type of structure, accessibility of areas and components, and condition of the equipment at the time of the inspection. The following comments and/ or deficiencies may or may not pertain to your structure. The home inspection will be completed within the C.R.E.I.A. (California Real Estate Inspectors Association) Standards of Practice. This document is not legally binding and shall not be referred to as a checklist for your home inspection.