Why Choose Us
- Property Inspections and consultation services for Buyers, Sellers, Investors, and Realtors
- Servicing all types of structures and optional services
- 60 mile radius service around Los Angeles, CA.
- Low pricing, custom pricing (if you don’t have a crawlspace, you don’t pay to inspect it)
- Same day report available
- Electronic reports with photos and summary option, made available within 24 hours.
- No cancellation fee
- 90 & 120 day warranties available
- Appliance recall check available
- Open seven days a week, from 7am to 7pm, convenient scheduling
- Multiple payment options; cash, check, or credit card
- $500,000 E/O and General Liability Insurance
Realtor Referral Special – 30% Discount
Buy & Sell Special – 20% Discount
Bulk Purchase Special – up to 30% Discount
- Owner and Primary Inspector: Justin Murcia
- Bachelor of Applied Science Degree in Construction Project Management
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Construction Technology
- Active member and certified master inspector with the master inspector certification board
- Active member of International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Licensed General Building Contractor with the Contractor’s State License Board
- Active member of International code council
- 20 years construction experience
- Over 2,000 successful home Inspections completed to date
- Over 55 home inspection certificates completed, from three of the four home inspection associations (CREIA, ASHI, and NACHI)
- Extremely versatile education and hands on experience in the construction industry spanning across all areas of construction
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
What’s included in a Home Inspection?
All results will vary depending on the type of structure, accessibility of areas and components, and condition of the equipment at the time of the inspection. The following comments and/ or deficiencies may or may not pertain to your structure. The home inspection will be completed within the C.R.E.I.A. (California Real Estate Inspectors Association) Standards of Practice. This document is not legally binding and shall not be referred to as a checklist for your home inspection.
Home January 21, 2015